[Harp-L] Harmonica, an instrument of the people

There's a great feature on Flickr called Expo. With it you can gather photos from other members into a collection.

While I was fishing around for harmonica photos, I realised that alongside the numerous and inevitable photos of pro musicians there were many photos of everyday people, young or old, playing harmonica in the street or in their homes.

Superb photos that reminded why I love this is instrument: simplicity and accesssibility... Anyway, the expo is entitled <http://www.flickr.com/photos/10043599@N04/galleries/72157622892995231/#photo_4175401290>Harmonica, an instrument of the people, and I hope you'll like it!

You can access it through here: http://apprentiphotographe.com/2009/12/check-this-out-harmonica-an-instrument-of-the-people.html

Benoit