[Harp-L] Holiday special on Umbrella Man

Hi Harp-l folks... just wanted to let you know that I am doing a holiday special on my first album, "Umbrella Man", through midnight tonight... just $6 (plus s/h).  All proceeds go to fund my next recording.

More info: http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/sounds_fans.htm. ; Many thanks...

Scott Albert Johnson
---

"Umbrella Man leaves no stone unturned. Scott Albert Johnson's debut mixes blues, rock, folk and jazz, unified by first-rate harmonica playing." (Maureen Palli, Relix)

MORE INFO: www.scottalbertjohnson.com