[Harp-L] FS: Davis PA/harp amplfier

Still available-  *Davis* 106 PA *amplifier* with EL 84 x 2
(Raytheon) cathode biased, 6EU7 preamp (RCA), 6CA4 recto, single tone
control, multitap output transformer.
I serviced it including:
New filter caps
New signal caps, with values tweaked for harmonica
New grounded line cord
1/4 in input and speaker jacks
Line out jack
Pretty nifty deco-ish wood cabinet with rounded corners in excellent minus
shape.
Excellent tone for harmonica, and pretty loud given the power (around 12
watts).  It has a soft hum at rest, which is not audible during amplified
play.

Pics and an audio demo at the site below, with file names starting with *
davis*.  The MP3 was recorded with a Shure CM element mic, 2 x 10 cab, I was
standing about 4 feet in front of the cab, Zoom H2 recorder was about 7 feet
from the cab, no effects, no AFB, no post recording eq or tweaking.

http://groups.google.com/group/jdramps/files

Price is $120 plus $20 packing and shipping.  I pack great.
Guaranteed-  Return within 7 days for a refund.  You pay shipping.

I am jimdr on ebay.

Jim Rossen