[Harp-L] harp commander Jr for sale

     I have a harp commander jr for sale, approx. eight months old, gigged with four times and used occassionally in practice.  It is in perfect condition with the exception of a small scuff on two of the control knobs due to careless packing, (forgot to slip it into the crown royal bag before putting in gig bag).  You can get detailed info @ holmeseng.com or at C2C music. Whether you're a touring pro who can't always, (or chooses not to) pack heavy expensive gear around or a weekend warrior who stands in at jams, when yoiu're uncertain which, if any amp you'll be using, this incredible little 2 lb box gives you control over clean or dirty crunch, tone and volume. For gigging, I ran mic to pedals to HCJr, then line out from HCJr to p.a., and inst out from HCJr to small amp which then becomes a rear monitor for me.  Not only does the harp cut thru the mix out front (the last gig the saloon owner stood in often on twelve string, giving us THREE guitars) but also I can hear mys!
 elf on stage.  If someone onlist is interested, the price will be $300.00 which includes HCJr (339.00), AC adapter (25.00) carefull packaging and insured shipping. If interested, contact me off list at badtabes@xxxxxxxxxxx

Rick Tabler