[Harp-L] Silvertone 1482 Replacement Speaker

I love to get everyone's opinions on these sorts of things.  Being that I'm still a newbie, the voice of experience really carries a lot of weight with me.  Anyway, I recently purchased a Silvertone 1482 in decent shape but the speaker has a buzz when I play through it and I'm guessing it's blown (I'm no expert on speakers).  I was hoping for any advice on what type of speaker would complement this amp well (12" speaker, btw), or if anyone has a suggestion about what it might be if not the speaker (there are no obvious tears or rips).  As always, thanks for your opinions!

Scott

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me