Re: [Harp-L] The Ultimate Blues Jam Tracks (Vol.1, Vol.2

I reviewed the Ultimate Blues Jam Tracks on the Blues Harp Amps blog.  As
Tony says, these are the best jam tracks I have ever heard.  I recommend
them highly.

http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2009/12/review-ultimate-jam-tracks.html

You can listen to samples at the blog.  This collection of 32 jam tracks
covers all the flavors of blues you will need to hone your chops for just
about any gig.  They are exceptionally well played and recorded.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog