[Harp-L] Re: Happy Birthday

Hey Girl,
what about me:)  Dec. 13.  I share the date with
Matt. Hohner.
He died making them.  I'll die fixing them. lololol

Happy B-day to all Dec. babies.

On Dec 16, 2009, at 7:18 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 11 Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:08:02 EST From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx Subject: [Harp-L] Happy Birthday! To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Message-ID: <c3c.6ae1fc83.385ac252@xxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

In the past at this time I've wished my co-birthday celebrant Bobbie
Giordano a happy birthday on our shared 'Paul Butterfield' birthday.

Who knew that facebook would be the means by which one could find out how
many truly great people also share one's birthday. For most of my life I
never met a single other person who ever had the same birthday as me.
December's a bit of a lonely month as a kid to have a birthday....for various
reasons.

The year we were all born doesn't really matter (and isn't a good idea to
divulge because of the increasing incidents of identity theft)...

...but it's especially nice to find out we share tomorrow (December 17)
with Richard Sleigh and Mike Fugazzi as well.

So to all: a very happy birthday :)

And for today, December 16th...Happy Birthday, Sugar Blue!

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com