[Harp-L] re: True Chromatic

It was pointed out to me that this actually isn't the first time harp- l has read about a tuning along the lines of the "True Chromatic", and indeed may not be the first time that specific tuning has come up. I had forgotten all about it, but Douglas Tate had mentioned a similar beast a few times. While I couldn't find the specific post (sadly many years of archives are missing), these two are relevant:

http://www.harpl.com/199729580.html