From: "Bill Kumpe" <bkumpe@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 1:50:07 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Harp-L] Travelling with instruments

RE: Âhave been told that harps look like bullet cartridges ...

I am an attorney and go through TSA style screening just about every time I
enter a federal or many state facilities any more including courthouses. ÂA
diatonic harmonica looks a lot like the clip for a small caliber handgun on
a scanner. Â