From: captron100@xxxxxxx <captron100@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Tip Scooping
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 5:53 AM

Someone wrote: What are you using and what does the end result look like?  I've seen pics
of a "divot" and I've also seen the side channels in the pics from overblow.com."

Rupert Oysler's harp repair & maintenance DVD / CD ROM shows good pictures of how he does it.  His website is harprepair.com.
  I'd be interested in a show of hands here on Harp-L - how many of us actually use tip scooping to good advantage?
ron