[Harp-L] The Ultimate Blues Jam Tracks (Vol.1, Vol.2, and Harmonica Edition) on Sale now in digital download mp3 format

I first heard some samples from these CDs over 3 years ago and couldn't
figure out where to get them.
I was blown away by the musicianship and quality of the audio and I finally
figured out where to
get them and bought them immediately.  It's one of the best tools for
practice and so much fun to play along.

The creator, Pete Schmidt, and I have partnered to re-release these CDs as
mp3 downloads.  The download
includes a photo of the track titles and key of song. These are full band
electric backing tracks which cover all of the
classic blues grooves (swing, Muddy,Walter,Sonny Boy Williamson II, various
shuffles and so on) To hear samples,
see the link for the review below or head  to
http://www.youtube.com/RonnieShellist where I have posted 6 videos
of me jamming over a couple of tracks from each volume.

Here's the scoop:

Brand New Review!: http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/

You can purchase these backing tracks (these are DOWNLOADS not physical cds)
by clicking on the links below:

Ultimate Jam Tracks Package (vol. 1, vol. 2, harmonica edition): $25.99
http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1178226

Jam Tracks Vol 1: $9.99
 http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1178227

Jam Tracks Vol 2: $9.99
http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1178228

Jam Tracks Harmonica Edition: $9.99
 http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1178229

If you are looking for harmonica instruction check out:
http://www.Harmonica123.com

I also have a brand new download titled "*Song Ending Blues Licks*".  In
that lesson I cover
10 different blues licks that fit to the outro of various blues grooves.  I
break them down note
by note and demo them to backing tracks.  It's still unreleased, not on
www.Harmonica123.com yet,
so if you want to order this lesson via PayPal click here:
http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1179370