Re: [Harp-L] Re: Smo Joe/Country/Major 7th tuning

An interesting and harmonica consciousness expanding direction is to forget
 positions and just learn where the notes "live" in the harmonica. Then,
apply  this knowledge to the music you wish to create on the harmonica.

Altering the tunings gives you new possibilities to explore.

In a message dated 12/15/2009 5:22:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,