[Harp-L] Any developments on Manji reed and reedplate replacement?

I like my new Manji enough to consider switching my whole set, but
don't want to discard one because a reed fails.
Any developments on reed replacement?  Do-able? Just for expert techs
with special equipment?  If so, any techs quote a price for reed
replacement?  Are/will be replacement reedplates available?

These questions were asked before, but (I think) not answered.

Thanks