Re: [Harp-L] traveling with instruments

I've sometimes thought ,as i 've played 'spot the terrorist' on a plane journey what a great replacement for a box cutter a harmonica coverplate could be.Even without any prep at all some of them are like razorblades.It wouldn't take much ingenuity to have a cover swing out on a one end holding bolt and viola a 10" slasher with a wooden handle.Or plastic....does comb material affect the ..oh never mind.

Don't get me onto all those whiskey bottles sitting just above our heads..as in hand over your nail clippers but " of course Sir you may take 2litres of highly flammable liquid packed in a deadly weapon onto the plane"
Really you just have laugh at the madness of it all...
Rick
in NZ

I accept that any TSA employee who sees that shoulder bag on an X-ray monitor is going to want to look inside it. If my job was security, I sure would.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter