To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:24 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Jamming along with Hills Blues Collective Tracks

Hi everyone,

I just bought the Hills Blues Collective Play along tracks from modernbluesharmonica.com and I have to say that I'm really having a blast with them.

I've jammed along and recorded a few with me playin harp over the tracks and with kind permission from Adam, posted them here on youtube:

"T-Ford"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spc5I-2J0OQ

"Shuffling Apples"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMEAF5Sbzkc

"Chicago Swing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk1YhQD1xDQ

"Swinging Steve"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FtaeIL7HtI

There were a number of slip ups, "losing balance" etc...:) Please kindly check them out and give your comments.

Cheers,
Louis Lam
Singapore

New Email addresses available on Yahoo!