[Harp-L] Adam Gussow Blues Harp Clinic in Philadelphia

Hello Everyone,

We are two weeks away from the Adam Gussow Blues Harp Clinic in Philadelphia, PA on 12/29/09. For those who have already made reservations, we look forward to seeing you! For those of you who may want to attend, or have friends in the region who may want to attend, we still have a few tickets available.

If youâd like to reserve your seats in advance, please go to http://www.harmonica411.com and click on the picture of Adam. That will take you to the information page where you can either order online or call in to order. You can also purchase at the door, but buying in advance reserves you a seat.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Jeff Silverman
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx