[Harp-L] traveling with instruments

I always hand-carry my fishing tackle box rig on board airplanes etc.
Three reasons:
(1) It's as sure to arrive as I am;
(2) I've no luggage bulky enough to pack it;
(3) it's emblazoned with the 60's era sticker bearing a strike fist and the phrase, "Strike The War Machine,"  which I love to take through the airport since most TSA types - hell, most Americans - are in love with the war machine, so a small poke in the eye, thank you very much.

I never get hassled about the harps, beyond a simple query, and I always have at least one in my pocket and usually a couple in my jacket/shoulderbag, too.

Don't forget Woody's "This guitar kills fascists."  A bit too bloody & ironic for me, although I'm no pacifist, either!

Dave "(deleted by NSA)" Fertig