[Harp-L] First post in quite a while...years?

i have been comparing an old 64 Chromonica and newer one....the wings on the cover are much different and the return spring is very different also....
I got one in 1965 learned part of "Fingertips" and left it alone until " Fathers & Sons"...learned
"All Aboard".....as of 07 I have picked it back up and got a backup 64 on eBay....it is not the same (same note arrangement, etc) feel...would you all comment?....differences in Hohner 64 Chromonica's over the last 30 years. thanks WBjr