[Harp-L] Wireless mic

I am thinking about buying a wireless mic.  Does anyone own, or has anyone
tried the HOHNER HOODOO WIRELESS HARMONICA MICROPHONE?  It appeals to me
because of the price and the small Ring Microphone.   What is your opinion
and what other options would you suggest?  Price is a consideration.  Since
I am not a professional, I'm not interested in spending $1000.  Anything up
to $200-$250 would be my preference.

Thanks,

Tom Halchak

Clearwater, FL