[Harp-L] HarP Depot (More Complaints)

I just wanted to share my frustrations I've had with Harp Depot. A few
months ago, these guys took my order, charged my Visa and then
everything seemed to disappear in a black hole. It's like the Twilight
Zone - any sign that the company has ever existed has vanished (except
for their website - Thank God! Otherwise I'd seriously start worrying
about soundness of my mind). I have sent them dozen emails and left many
voice messages to no avail. All my emails and phone calls have been
completely and utterly ignored.

All I have ever asked of them is just a quick email recognizing that
there has been some delay and explaining why.

I do not question sincerity of some of you that claim that you have
received great service and prompt responses from these people but I have
to say that I found it incredible. Perhaps you know a secret email or
phone # where these people can be reached. If so, please share.

On the other hand I have never had any problems with Coast-to-Coast who
I am sticking with from now on.