Re: [Harp-L] Mama Thornton

I saw Wilhelmina Mae do Hound Dog. MUCH better than the Elvis version. At least 'I' thought so. I was (of course) referring to THIS video. If you take it in it's totality, I (personally, you understand), think the playing is rather amateurish. Maybe they were just clowning around. I don't know. Me? I would have never let this be filmed if I were one of the 4 guys. Wilhelmina Mae? Well, she seemed to be playing better than the rest. The one guy..Hooker? (correct me if I'm wrong)..he looked like he was in pain.

See, THIS is the danger of me getting off of dial-up. I'm watching a LOT more stuff now.... lolol

Jo-Jo