[Harp-L] Re: Anybody still play the old ones...

I bought a 1952 DanElectro Twin Twelve from Sonny Jr. about six years  ago.
 He had re-tubed it and it sounds great.  I occasionally take it  out to
blues jams in the Washington, DC area.  Hopefully the link below  will take
you to pics of it on Flickr.  If you look closely you can see  that I also
have hauled this sucker to a lot of shows to collect  autographs of blues harp
players.  So far here's who I got: Kim Wilson,  Rick Estrin, Joe Filisko,
Mark Wenner, Rod Piazza, Lee Oskar, Magic Dick, James  Harman, Pierre
Beauregard, Corky Siegel, James Cotton, Billy Boy Arnold, Charlie  Musselwhite,
Jerry Portnoy, Lazy Lester, Mark Hummel, Big Boy Little, John  Mayall, Annie
Raines, Deak Harp, Little Ronnie, Doug Jay, Greg "Fingers" Taylor,  Gary Smith,
Dennis Greunling, Adam Gussow and Curtis Salgado.  It's been a  lot of fun
and it always gets the attention of the guitar players.

"Too Slim Dave" Watson

_http://www.flickr.com/photos/45556011@N03/_
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/45556011@N03/)