Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Koei Tanaka, including a couple of his SPAH 2009 performances

Yeah, at the last minute the Suzuki people conveyed Tanaka's request for a small amp. Jason Ricci suggested Greg Heumann, who had a variety of demo amps at his BlowsMeAway microphone booth in the SPAH vendor room. Greg was not only gracious and accommodating, but spot on the mark in the amp he loaned - just the right amount of distortion, and perfect for the room.

Thanks, again, Greg.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa