To: "'Bob Cohen'" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'harp-l harp-l'" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 7:34 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Train Rhythms and Fox Chases

Are you putting in the rests "tshshshs" sounds like Mad Cat suggests?
I can't really sustain anything so fast as the real proponents of that
style, but even on a relatively slow train rhythm groove, you can use the
beats where you're not actually playing a harp note to get rid
Of that air.
Brad Trainham