Re: [Harp-L] B-Radical

On Dec 10, 2009, at 10:24 PM, lindsey mercer wrote:

Has anyone ordered a B-Radical. I ordered two but have not received them yet. Those guys have to be slammed busy but I think the harp will definitely be worth waiting for.

Yes, they are working very hard but also have to do their regular jobs to pay the bills. Not to mention that one is touring and the other is re-locating right now. AND they're made in America. About as rare as passenger pigeons. (and just as delicious) :)

smo-joe