[Harp-L] Blues JR.

Dave Knotts, famous for his well quoted 'dating Shure elements" web site, www.GreenBulletmics.com is also an amp builder and modifier. Go to the page "my collection" and near the bottom, under the mic info, he writes about his Blues Jr and some mods. About a year ago His site went into more detail on his Blues Jr mods and at that time he was willing to share the mod plan. Good info even if you don't go his route.

My oldies; 2 working (1943) and 3 in need of work, FilmOSound Bell & Howell projector amps and 12" vintage Bell & Howell branded, but everyone on Ebay says they were made by Jensen speakers, a Knight PA suitcase style with 2 Jensen 1957 P12R, a Bell 2122 in need of work, and my pride and joy, a 1972 "Audio Guild" boosting 9 tubes, 2 Utah speakers, reverb and true Don Bonham, a Magnatone graduate, vibrato, all professionally set up for harmonica.

Now all I need to do is learn how to play! Starting at 58 years old and unable to clap my hands in time to the music! I have GAS (gear acquisition syndrome) including an impressive mic collection, but still don't devote enough time to practice!

Dave
Dave