[Harp-L] The Annual Holiday JAM sponsored by Philly HA.R.P

The Annual Holiday Jam, this past Tuesday, sponsored by Philadelphia HA.R.P was a gas! Player's of all skill levels were made to feel welcome and encouraged to grab a mic and give it a shot. There were pro's, excellent experienced harp heads and spankin' new players all testifying in their own way. Fantastic! Good job bringing in the harp vendor, ezeereeder, as well (he introduced me to my new love, the Seydel Blues Soloist Pro. The ole' Goldy will always have a special place in my heart though.)

Great work and thank you to Fred and Doc for extending the invitation. You all have built an excellent core group of individuals. You pulled off the event without a hitch & good times were had by all! I look forward to next year!!

Jeff Silverman
Publisher, harmonica411
email: jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website:  http://www.harmonica411.com