To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 3:42 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] 2% Blues

Hey all,

thought I would try again, the first time did not seem to post the correct
site.

Friends of mine made a short movie about growing up in Jersey. There are
three tunes on the web site. I am playing on the 2nd one, "2 % Blues". My
friend Steve plays both guitar parts and sings. He wrote all three tunes for
the movie. We recorded the songs on a $200 portable recorder/mixer in my
kitchen. I played through one of those little battery operated mini plastic
Fender Bassman replicas. It stands about 4 inches high and runs on a 9 volt
battery. You can check it all out at:

_http://www.mymediaconsultants.com/the2prcent/music_
(http://www.mymediaconsultants.com/the2prcent/music)

Best to youz,