Re: [Harp-L] Genre hoping

Excellent point.  Shades of grey...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyVcHuV2MHQ

To top your devil's advocate post...

Little Walter made a steady living playing pop music on
guitar...probably more consistently than on harp...so would calling
him a "pop" artist over a "blues" artist make more sense?  Is
associating him with blues as a genre limiting his perceived
contributions to music?

In general, labels create limitations where they may not really exist.
 They put things in a box.  Just think of the labels harp players are
given and what that has led to in your own life.