[Harp-L] Roland Cube You Tube a fake?

The funny thing is this Roland Cube 'You Tube' is a mime!Am I alone in thinking, the guitar and harmonica playing are recorded in a studio with tons of reverb added to the sound? I'd suppose the little amplifier sounds nothing like this example.Do they still even make them?One moment this Chinese guy is playing  his acoustic guitar out on a park bench, next he's hunkered down at a bar.Maybe he chugged a couple whiskey shots back at the bar, looked up to the wall, spotted all those extinct gold vinyl records.Noticed the recording studio where they were the records were recorded and hustled on downtown to do his 'Misty' thing on a diatonic judeing from the size of the harmonica?The question is who is he [maybe he's quite well known and nearly 50 years old now].Judgeing from the library of reel to reel revox tapes behind the bar, what time in the early '80's was this blurry advert shot? By the way I prefer the other Chinese guy playing his game boy synthesisers through The Roland Cube and wearing his pink slated sunnies in his bedroom.He talks funny too.