[Harp-L] Re:Brendan's Streaming Music Player

Ron wrote "Brendan, I went to your site but couldn't find a streaming music
player. Pls. advise." Sorry, my player was down yesterday but it's back
again now.

I'll be adding two new albums for MP3 download soon:

1. The Bulgarian Project, a bunch of tunes recorded with leading Bulgarian
folk musicians in Sofia in 1999.
2. Country Harmonica, my first ever album recorded in 1984 using 11 hole
Stretch Harps.

'The Sofia Shuffle' and 'Rocky Top' are samples from these projects in the
Streaming Player.

Regards,

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com