[Harp-L] re: Roland Mobile Cube

Bill,
You have probably already seen this clip, but if not:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcVkXTsnR7A&feature=related

  That made me interested since it seems to be able to carry some warmth -- not that common with the smaller amps.
  I have yet to try it myself, but it seems hard to get hold of here in Sweden.
  So can´t answer your question, but very interested in all reports on this gadget, though.

  Cheers,
  Martin

Does anybody on the list have experience with the Roland Mobile Cube or the
Roland Street Cube?  It looks like they guy would be great for busking
situations and coffee house gigs, etc.  Almost like a mini-mini PA system.
Has anybody played harp through it?  Does anybody do a harp and guitar act
with it?

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK