[Harp-L] Re: Steinbeck quote

(even for the aliens from other countries:)). I remember reading that passage on the back side of the face cover of the F&R Farrell Company harmonica catalogue back in 2000 and that made me buy the book and read it through - brilliant!

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?

>>> Steve Baker <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/08/09 9:58 pm
>>>If you haven't already read The Grapes of Wrath
you've missed something, it's brilliantly written and deeply moving
(even for expatriate Brits ;-)

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.bluesculture.com