Re: [Harp-L] I figured out something new (for me)

Hi Steve,

Just read your interesting post and tried the same using a both an A
then Bb GM. Was able to do as you suggested.

Both harps I previously set up to work with a minimum of air pressure
by embossing as tightly as possible; going over each reed/slot three
or so separate times. Also gapped tightly so reed would activate with
a minimum of airflow.

Just tried bending 3, 4, 5 draw on the Bb that has the 5 draw tuned up
a semitone so more draw bendable and was able to bend all three down
then release up smoothly.

As you suggest, set up makes this possible.