Re: [Harp-L] Some Christmas music to share with you all

Thanks Jim!  The recording is myself on chromatic (both the melody and the 2nd track in the bridge), my Dad on chord, and myself playing the bass part on a Hohner Pianet keyboard.

Beautiful rendition of "Have yourself a merry little xmas"   Was that two harmonicas or over dubbing to achieve the nice bass line.  I'm not familiar with chromatic harmonica that much.  Thanks.  Jim Lyall  Canton, Ohio