[Harp-L] respectability

I posted my tech's findings whom I trust and that's it. If any other
company were to post theirs and their method used, I would believe them. My
engineer stands by his findings and I am far too busy to be involved in a drawn
out issue. As many of my now customers are from the list my time is spent
on the  present and creation of the future. I would prefer to play it safe
when I post  my wattages, however I know the Cruncher is all of that 34 watts,
Super Sonny 45  - 50 watts , in that area. I need to bow out of this....
Call me  if you have any issues. I have nice people I have been dealing with
which makes  this all worth it.