[Harp-L] Benoit Sauve ... & Pat Metheny solo

Hi !

I know this is not purely linked to the harmonica, but I?ve heard this man
during a Sebastien Charlier concert and I?ve been extremely surprised by
this remarkable duet.

Benoit Sauve plays the Recorder ? and he rocks!!!

I see a parallel with the harmonica because, as you can see on this video on
which he plays an incredible Pat Metheny solo, he succeeds in turning into
an extremely powerful instrument an object which is oftenly considered as a
toy ?

To me, it is a real proof that there is no limit in music, whatever the
instrument is. The only limit is psychological.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pZm7guGapc

Enjoy !

Best regards,

Jerome