[Harp-L] Kim Wilson clip

Hey Bro, Excellent stuff, one of the best links on this list. Kim is always good and here he goes for laid back harp.

Harri

In my pre-computer days; I recall driving around one weekend morning,
flipping on the radio and hearing Kim Wilson's voice.  I had caught the tail
end of an in-studio interview where Kim talked about blues harmonica and did
some wonderful acoustic playing.  I was thinking about it this morning and
went looking for it. Sure enough, it was still in the NPR archives:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1305432.  Well worth
the short listen if you're a blues harmonica fan.

Mick Zaklan