[Harp-L] nice Kim Wilson interview

   In my pre-computer days; I recall driving around one weekend morning,
flipping on the radio and hearing Kim Wilson's voice.  I had caught the tail
end of an in-studio interview where Kim talked about blues harmonica and did
some wonderful acoustic playing.  I was thinking about it this morning and
went looking for it. Sure enough, it was still in the NPR archives:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1305432.  Well worth
the short listen if you're a blues harmonica fan.

Mick Zaklan