Re: [Harp-L] Charlie McCoy

Robert Bonfiglio posted

"Thanks to Rob P for posting this Charlie McCoy video. He makes things
look so easy; you get the feeling if the band played twice as fast he
would not even struggle to keep up!!! A real Pro.

> Oh Yeah!...from the Master!,-) enjoy
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KhY5SkqC5M

Thanks indeed. Two things I noticed from the master (once I got the grin off my face)

1) His bottom jaw moves a lot. Brendan Power does this too, it allows jumps at high speed with less overall movement.

2) Many of his runs comprise parts of scales in thirds, done with amazing speed and precision.

Something for us to work on.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com