a Wi-Fi connection to download to the computer. I'm paying a visit to the Apple Store tomorrow
to go Wi-Fi. I have around 9 recording apps on my phone.

mike
On Dec 4, 2009, at 1:05 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 8
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 14:26:29 -0500
From: Bill Hines <billhines4@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] help with harp audio clips on Blackberry
To: William Lifford <william.lifford@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

More of a blackberry forum question but I think they should be available
when you connect your blackberry to the computer with USB (or bluetooth)
and fire up the desktop manager software? If you had a data plan or
email you could just open the clip and probably email it to yourself.

Bill Hines

William Lifford wrote:
Whenever I come up with a cool idea or lick or song idea, I record it
on the "voice recorder" thing on my Blackberry Curve.

Does anyone know how to take those clips and send them to my
computer?  I don't have internet or data plans for my phone if that
matters.

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com