If you own a Mac and have Garage Band you can create ringtones there.
I use a section of Off the Wall for one of my ringtones and intro to Work Song on another. :)

btw, there was a detective show on a few years ago that used the entire cut of Carrie Bell's "Must I Holler" in the intro segment.

mike On Dec 4, 2009, at 12:15 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:39:50 GMT
From: "bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx" <bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Little Walter music goes prime-time !
To: harmoniman@xxxxxxxxxxx, Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I didn't watch that, but damn!!! How's that!!! I wish I could get that tune for a ringer on my cellphone.
Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com
CD available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bbmaglinte

---------- Original Message ---------- From: harmoniman@xxxxxxxxxxx To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Harp-L] Little Walter music goes prime-time ! Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:02:26 +0000 (UTC)

My wife and I were  watching an episode of Fringe last night and were pleasantly surprised by the sweet sounds of "JUKE" as a lead-in from a commercial break. Anyone else catch it ?

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com