Re: [Harp-L] Little Walter music goes prime-time !

Sure did... my son and I were watching Fringe, and my son heard the harmonica, and looked over at me when the song started.  I looked at him and said "the name of the song is 'Juke', a Little Walter song".

Always good to hear harp music on TV.

Cleveland, Ohio TV channel 19.2 is a weather channel that sometimes plays some very cool harmonica music while showing the weather radar maps.  I have no idea who is playing, but often wonder.

Ken H in OH