Re: [Harp-L] harmonica in B

If I had a chromatic in B, I would experiment by turning the slide over.

This would result in a harmonica in C
Pushing the button would result in flatting the note played.
To play a sharp would require playing the next note up the
C diatonic scale and pushing the button,

It seems to me that it would be fairly intuitive in the flat keys (F, Bb, Eb, Ab)

This is the mirror image of a conventional harmonica in C.  Playing in the sharp keys would be much like the flat keys on a conventional C harp.

OK...OK....Put that needle away...I'll go quietly.

Vern