Subject: [Harp-L] a summation

Jimmy:

Robert doesn't only play classical.  I have all of his CD's.   He's covered
the Beatles, Elvis and even old '50's instrumentals such as  'Sleepwalk' -
from his 'Through the Raindrops' CD....(which I stole for my very  first
Open Mic performance). Of course I couldn't and didn't play it even a  fraction
as well as Robert...but you'd be surprised by just how many 'regular'  and
non-classical tunes he plays.

This is the track list for his CD: 'Every Breath I Take: "

    1. Every Breath You Take   2. Bridge Over Troubled Water   3. No
Ordinary Love   4. Desperado   5. Blue Eyes   6. Do It Again   7. Can't Get Enough
  8. Time In A Bottle   9. I Just Called To Say I Love You
10. Songbird

Separately he plays /performs with his Harmonica America group - a
completely different approach.....and quite delightful.

The Thais Meditation (on the Romances CD) is what left me stunned  after
watching/listening to it on YouTube. I have everything on CD's,  but there's
just something about hearing it (and seeing what he's added visually  to his
performance of these pieces). He truly is 'the' maestro.

I agree with you, though...I'd love to hear more R&B 'songs of the  '60's
and '70's'..and Reggae....since I know how beautifully he'd play  them.

Elizabeth

"Message: 8