[Harp-L] HARP GEAR FOR SALE

Well folks I still have the Pre War JT31 and I'm going to offer it at a great price for a low $200.00 + $7 shipping in the US.  This is far below what's invested. I also have for sale a David Barrett Masterclass on stage Harmonica Case which screws onto a mic stand. As you know it's well made and durable. I don't think David is selling these anymore? But this one is in very good condition asking $100 plus shipping. RARE PRE WAR ASTATIC JT31 MICROPHONE, COMES WITH THE PRE WAR SMALL NARROW GRILL UNIQUE TO THE PRE WAR MODEL. NEW GASKET FROM HARPMICGASKETS, NEW WIRING, WAS ORIGINALLY CHROME HAD IT RE-CHROMED TO LOOK BRAND NEW, COMES WITH A SHURE 99A86 CM ELEMENT WITH CLOTH LABEL AND EARLY 3 DIGIT CODE 922 WHICH READS 22ND WEEK OF 1959. OHMS READS A HOT 1128 WITH GOOD TONE.   IF YOU LIKE A COLORED SCREEN I HAVE RED, GREEN, OR BLUE. THESE SCREENS ARE ESPECIALLY MADE FOR MICS. LABEL CLEARLY READS JT31 AND 08134.
For more info and pictures email me.