Re: [Harp-L] exotic hardwood combs

Chris Reynolds wrote:
I posted some pictures of a couple of exotic wood combs that I recently made. I'm going to try and take pictures of them as I do them so folks can see what the wood looks like as an actual comb. The pictures are of a spalted maple burl comb and a high contrast desert ironwood comb. The spalted maple burl comb was hands down the most difficult comb I've ever made because of the properties of the wood, but it's the most gorgeous comb I've ever made to. http://www.builderofstuff.com/exoticwoodsamples.html
these are beautiful. if i had one, i wouldn't want to cover it up with reed plates and such.

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser