[Harp-L] Thanks for the last responses

Gentlemen,

I have sent some queries lately and I would like to thank you all for the
support and suggestions.

Here goes my setup changes.

The POG and ROTOMACHINE will both go through a true by pass loop. The delay
will go to another. This loop switch can handle 3 positions. Loop A -> Loop
B -> By pass. It's a home made, cheap but very honest equipment. I got a
used digiverb and will sell the rest of the gears.

The pedal train will be like this
AB (just to control mic on/off as I have one mich without this switch)
Loop controler (True bypass / Loop A >- Loop B -> By pass)
MPOG (LOOP A)
ROTOMACHINE (LOOP A)
DD-3 (LOOP B)
DIGIVERB

-------
About the sale:

The FDR-1 is for sale as well as the Blues Jr.

The BJ is a good amp for harp but the Serrano STR is something with an
vintage tone that is just indescribable!

The FDR-1 is good, but I don't think it is very suitable for harps, as the
gain control warms the sound on a very early stage. Maybe a harp player with
a different setup and more patience than I, can make it work.

The GE-7 is a BIG doubt. Despite the good reviews for harp, I have never
been able to take a good and controllable sound from IT, and I had never
really felt a feedback control. The MXR 10 band EQ is something that I'm
willing to expend money right now, although I'd buy a used one if I find for
a good price. So maybe I'll hold the GE-7 sell for a while.

I'm also selling a RP-50 and a Meteoro Atomic Drive Solid State amp (both I
have used in the past fot guitar) and a Bheringer DSP-110.

There is a pedal that I would like to test, The BBE Sonic Stomp, but as I'm
with so many gears right now I must sell some before trying some of these or
my wife will kill me.

That's It my friends. Thanks again for all the time, help and support.

Regards,
 Leo