[Harp-L] idownloacaccess.com

This morning I did a search on Google for Rupert Oysler's 2 CD set for
customizing/repairing/maintaining your harp and I stumbled across this
website:

www.idownloadaccess.com

It purports to allow the subscriber to download music, videos, movies and TV
programs.  I am getting ready to take a long trip over the Christmas holiday
and wouldn't mind downloading a few TV Shows and movies for the kids to
watch on the drive, plus if it really works well, perhaps I can eliminate my
subscriptions to eMusic.com and Rhapsody SuperPass.

Does anybody out there have any experience with this site?  I am a bit
suspicious.

Thanks,

Tom Halchak

Clearwater, FL