[Harp-L] My Seydel Concerto Diatonic Harp " Sticks "!!!

Is there any body who can help??
I bought this summer in Germany direct from Seydel 2 Concerto harps in the key of D ( one for a friend here in Toronto who got the same problame).   After playing for about 1/2 minut, I have a hard time bringing the ton out on the 5th, 6th, 7th hole. I sniped those windflaps slightly what a harpfriend, Manfred here in Toronto, had suggested, but it does not make a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again, is there any body who can help?????
Thank You!
Achim Eberhard, Toronto, Canada